Jesus shared the story of the lost coin, the lost sheep, and the lost son to illustrate the attitude of the Father (God) toward all his lost children. He is waiting and watching and doing everything possible to bring them home. Yes, he has done everything! The cross accomplished more than we will ever know. When Jesus said, “It is finished” he meant it. On the cross God Himself bore our shame, our pain, every last lustful look and judgmental attitude. He bled for every murder, every rape, every homosexual act, & every word of gossip so that we might be saved and have hope & redemption.
God respects our free will. He will never force us to come. He simply invites…
Be reconciled to God today! Stop everything and take a moment and connect with him right now. Talk to him.
- Lost…explosive parables, and the fall out (thewearypilgrim.typepad.com)
- The Lost Sheep (slapioneer.wordpress.com)
- God’s Interest in Lost Things (alpinelogan.wordpress.com)
- “The Father Who Lost Two Sons” (reaganthomas95.wordpress.com)
- His Love Encompasses Them All (gibsongirl247.wordpress.com)
- The Cross and the World – Part I (trinityspeaks.wordpress.com)
- Leaving the Flock (thehappinesscomplex.wordpress.com)