Unfortunately the word “evolution” is used to describe everything from micro to macro evolution all with the same word. Micro evolution is, of course, a scientific fact – changes within species over time – macro evolution is a myth and, as you and I know full well, is a very popular (and unquestioned) religion these days.
There are interesting elements to what Darwin was observing in the Galapagos islands which prompted his path toward his theory of evolution. He observed several varieties of finches across the isolated Galapagos islands and he discovered that they all had various differences that helped them in a particular function in different sections of the islands. Natural selection certainly has its merits. But we simply cannot, as Darwin did, apply these thoughts to explain the origins of the species, for which there is absolutely no scientific evidence.
Have you ever wondered what actual scientific evidence there is for evolution or even for Billions of years that is often proposed? Me too. It seems to me that most everything that is put forward by evolution never takes a worldwide flood into account or that the world was a vastly different place with a different atmosphere and ecosystem before the flood. The flood actually explains a great deal. It explains dinosaurs and the Grand Canyon, the existence of coal & oil and fossils, and even the salt deposits below lake Michigan. The list goes on and on. The flood is actually the key to understanding geology as we know it.
So what do you think? Does Macro evolution have a leg to stand on? Does it have merit? Why or why not? Lets discuss. Leave a comment.
- Creation Science. Oxymoron?
- Theories vs. facts II (triblive.com)
- Evolution (1minutetheory.com)
- Evolution Issue of the Month 8: Modern Synthesis and Creationism Both… (prweb.com)
- Every Scientific Fact is Open to Reevaluation – Except Evolution, by Conservatives (canadafreepress.com)
- Evolution or Creation? Or BOTH? (hifzanshafiee.wordpress.com)
- Question: Why I Don’t Give A Crap About Evolution (Or Creationism) (thewayeverlasting.com)
- Some ideas about evolution of multicellular organisms and evolution in general…. (thekayblogs.wordpress.com)
- Creationist Wisdom #281: The Challenge (sensuouscurmudgeon.wordpress.com)
- Evolution: Clearing up some misconceptions (new.exchristian.net)