Welcome to my blog!
My name is Daniel Lovett. To learn more about me, please click on the “About the Author” tab. To listen to and learn more about the music I make along with my wife please visit: www.reflectworship.com
I have a great deal of posts that I deem worthy of your time. I put my heart into my writing and I share those things that I believe will improve your life and most of all, your relationship with God. You’ll find that I write mostly about matters of Faith and God. Can you think of a more universally important subject matter?
Here is a list of my best blogs to get you started:
- Awake My Heart – A dream with a profound message!
- First Contact With God – My first encounter with the living God as a child.
- Cure for Depression… Interested?
- Changing the Way We Think – Ever heard of Graham Cooke?
- Leonard Nimoy, What he taught us about Jesus
- Fool’s Gold – One of my greatest struggles in life has been with pride. Religious pride is the worst. This post is definitely worth the read about my struggles with and what I’ve learned about the pitfalls of legalism. Be sure to check out the subsequent blogs on the same topic.
- For the Grieving Mother – One of the most important blogs I’ve ever written, about one of the most vivid and powerful dreams I have ever had concerning a baby lost in a miscarriage. Please read it and then pray about sending this to someone you know who has lost a baby. Check out the several blogs that follow this one about pro-life issues including: tiny hands – a pro-life song I wrote about my niece.
- Creation Science, Oxymoron – Has been an area of interest since I was young. This blog offers new insights and perspectives you may never have thought of.
- Hitchhiking Adventure With God! – Hitchhiking to New Orleans for Mardi Gras to share Jesus.
- Bricks and the Scale – A new way to be human, just as God intended
There are many other blogs in between these highlights, so feel free to check them out. If you wish to start at the begining, here is the link for that: Knowing, the movie
Thanks for stopping by and I hope that you find something that inspires you.